Registration now open! Our fourth annual Conference for Parents will be Saturday, April 14 from 9:00 am to 1:30 pm at St. Xavier University. It’s designed to help parents of children with dyslexia better understand the dynamics of dyslexia and more effectively advocate for their students in school.
- Dyslexia 101 — 9:00 to 9:55 am
Jennifer Zvi, Ph.D., ERI Immediate Past Co-President
- Understanding the Social / Emotional Impact of Specific Learning Disabilities for Students and Families — 10:05 to 11:00 am
Mandi Croft, Ed.D., NCSP, founder of Neuro-Educational Specialists
- Parent Networking Time — 11:00 to 11:30 am
- Teen Panel — 11:30 am to 12:20 pm
Students from area high schools.
- Advocating for your Child–12:35 to 1:30 pm
Pam Katz, Licensed Clinical Social Worker & Educational Advocate