07 Feb The Stakes for Students in Illinois
Illinois: Recommendations to Strengthen Implementation of the Science of Reading
- The stakes for students in Illinois
- Illinois’s performance on state policies to strengthen implementation of the Science of Reading: Illinois Rating – Weak
- How is Illinois performing on the five state policy actions?
- How does Illinois perform on each of the indicators?
- Getting Started: Recommendations for Illinois
>>> Read & Share
Tara J. Chapman and Craig C. Chapman are the co-founders of The Written Word Center for Dyslexia and Learning, which is the only IMSLEC-accredited center in DuPage County, Illinois. Our main objective is to provide specialized remediation for dyslexia and other language-based learning differences. We are dedicated to educating and supporting students, parents, and teachers within the local communities.