31 Jan Check out the Book List!
Here is a recommended list of books that for children, parents, and educators.
Check out the Book List!
- Ben and Emma’s Big Hit
- Cartwheels: Finding Your Special Kind of Smart
- Dr. Dyslexia Dude Volumes 1, 2 & 3
- Dyslexia is My Superpower
- Fish in a Tree
- Hacking the Code: The Ziggety Zaggety Road of a Dyslexic Kid
- If You’re So Smart, How Come You Can’t Spell Mississippi
- Language at the Speed of Sight: How We Read, Why So Many Can’t, and What Can Be Done About It
- Magnificent Meg: A Read-Aloud Book to Encourage Children with Dyslexia
- Overcoming Dyslexia Second Edition, Completely Revised and Updated
- Thank You, Mr. Falker
- The Alphabet War: A Story about Dyslexia
- The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain
- The Dyslexia Empowerment Plan: A Blueprint for Renewing Your Child’s Confidence and Love of Learning
- This is Dyslexia
- The Many Faces of Dyslexia
- Uncovering the Logic of English: A Common-Sense Approach to Reading, Spelling, and Literacy
- A Walk in the Rain with a Brain
Tara J. Chapman and Craig C. Chapman are the co-founders of The Written Word Center for Dyslexia and Learning, which is the only IMSLEC-accredited center in DuPage County, Illinois. Our main objective is to provide specialized remediation for dyslexia and other language-based learning differences. We are dedicated to educating and supporting students, parents, and teachers within the local communities.